Pre-order – This £50.00 is a guarantee for a kit from the first batch due in September and obviously is deducted of the final value.
Please note: Final price is approximate and could vary either way!!
The Gen 3 is a all new car as driven with great success in the UK by Tony Evdoka
Please note the following information could vary a little.
- Re-designed from the ground up – 85% new
- Slimmer, tougher, easier to work on, and above all else Faster.
- Stiffer front to back flex of the chassis
- Chassis with bent sides
- Revolutionary multi bent front chassis to increase ground clearance
- Completely re-designed side guards
- Flat wishbones
- Ball differential
- Plastic lower bulkhead
- Separate front upper camber link mount
- New roll centre
- New Caster blocks
- New Steering blocks adjustable to 3mm
- Vertical mounted ball stud
- New long life 5x13x4 outer front bearings
- New front axle design giving adjustability to the track width
- Increased area around the servo
- Increased space for electronics
- Increased room for Speed control and receiver
- Increased battery compartment and adjustability – Can even fit block or Saddle Lipos or a massive 23mm adjustment on shorty Lipos
- Unprecedented new 3-gear Lay-down Transmission
- Removal of the rear diff in 45 secs (with power screwdriver)
- 5 different diff heights
- Wider drive gears
- Idler gear removal possible by a single button screw
- New captive ball studs for total free movement of suspension
- New Narrow Rear Pivots
- New insert system adjustable to 2 deg
- New Fully adjustable rear uprights
- New 7 different positions adjustable roll centre
- Wheel axle can be adjusted in 1 and 2mm increments in or out
- Adjustable driveshaft length
- Adjustable outer driveshaft pivoting point
- Adjustable vertically mounted ball stud
- Hex adapters for axle adjustments of offset of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9mm
- Optional chassis with adjustable weight plates.
The rear facilitates 2x 14-gram brass weights either side of the gearbox and will fit the standard chassis too; however, this new optional chassis has an additional 4 choices when it comes to positioning weight. The Servo weight comes in an 8-gram aluminium weight as well as a 24-gram brass weight. The electronics weight comes in a 15-gram aluminium weight as well as a 45-gram brass weight. Whether you race Dirt, Carpet or Astro turf you can full adjust your weight distribution and push your setup to the master level.
- 2mm carbon fibre side guard stiffener panels
- Gullwing wishbones
- Front Shock tower to accommodate gullwing front wishbones
- Medium and wide pivot sets for even more adjustability
- A selection of different rear hexes
- Gear differential